This trilogy, hand forged in platinum and 18K yellow gold features a Colombian emerald. This remarkable gem was set in double wire "claw prongs" in yellow gold. The center stone is flanked by two Chevron shaped side diamonds which are also known as "Cadi" shaped. The side stones are set using our "Groove Set" side stone system that eliminated the need for two additional prongs per side stone. This system produces more visible diamond and creates a more seamless look. The band of this piece was also set with bright cut pave. The care in selection of the proportions of this piece is evident in the beautiful graduation from the center stone, to side diamonds to the band.
When Paired with a Center Diamond
- Receive a 10% Discount on the cost of the base setting.
- Free domestic, overnight shipping with full insurance coverage.
- Insurance coverage for the center stone during fabrication.
- A one on one consulation with the designer.
- Expedited Completion of your Project.
- The convenience of a one-stop shopping experience.
Hand Fabricated Works of Art
Crafted in - Platinum & Gold
Along with your purchase
Along with the purchase of this Victor Canera product, enjoy these complimentary benefits.