These dangling design earrings in platinum feature 0.84ct total weight of kite shaped diamonds surrounded by 0.54ct of brightcut set round melee. The play of negative space around the kite shaped diamonds creates a pleasant allusion and gives us more freedom with the shape of the halo around the stones. Filigree work is added to the side of the piece to give an extra vintage feel to the design. The earring backs were also custom made for this piece.
When Paired with a Center Diamond
- Receive a 10% Discount on the cost of the base setting.
- Free domestic, overnight shipping with full insurance coverage.
- Insurance coverage for the center stone during fabrication.
- A one on one consulation with the designer.
- Expedited Completion of your Project.
- The convenience of a one-stop shopping experience.
Hand Fabricated Works of Art
This jewel is uniquely hand-forged using old world techniques. Victor Canera's hand-forged fabrication process produces jewels of the most exquisite quality compared to modern day techniques for mass production that degrade quality. LEARN MORE >
Crafted in - Platinum
Precious Platinum is the preferred white metal for Victor Canera. Platinum exceeds gold in rarity and has many distinct advantages when utilized in jewelry. These benefits include its non-oxidizing and non-tarnishing characteristics, hypoallergenic properties, greater durability, and higher color purity compared to white gold. LEARN MORE >
Along with your purchase
Along with the purchase of this Victor Canera product, enjoy these complimentary benefits.